Fill in this form to let us know you are interested in volunteering for Historic Lake Worth is Worth Saving!
1. The historic cottages: The city has more than 1,000 — more than any other city in the state. They are in the city’s historic neighborhoods and are only a bike ride away from the beach. There are many styles that reflect their owners’ creativity as well as the city’s history.
2. Lake Worth Casino: The crown jewel of city amenities, home to a beach, a pier, restaurants, a casino building and an award-winning wedding facility. The facility remains a key reason why residents — and tourists — visit Lake Worth.
3. Art: Lake Worth is a true arts city where artists want to live and work. Unlike other cities who call themselves an art community because they have galleries with champagne-sipping customers, Lake Worth is an arts community because it has artists.
4. Cool events: Lake Worth is home to a variety of unusual events, including the Street Painting Festival, Reggaefest, Midnight Sun Festival, the July 4th Raft Race.
5. Downtown fun: There’s always something to do, or someone to see, whether it’s checking out a show at the The Lake Worth Playhouse, or simply people watching on Lake and Lucerne avenues.
Tour dates to be determined, due to the pandemic we are evaluating how we organize tours. Please send us a message if you are interested in a tour or have some feedback, use Subject: Tour.